Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ready for the Sessions

Headed out a few days ago on my Lib Tech for the first time since early December or so. I totally forgot how soft and short it is compared to the Nitro. Just tail-pressing on the catwalk I whipped out and cracked my shoulder on the icy-ness. Talked to one of the doctors at Resort Med today he doesn't think I broke anything, but it is still really painful. Time for more Motrin!

Yesterday I rode with Scott. He was just fired from work, but his pass is still working. Yes... Then after work last night I went out with Jordan and two cute girls. I gotta start hanging out with Jordan more often.

Meghan's brother is visiting from Buffalo for the weekend and they are coming up this weekend for Sessions and to do some riding on Sunday. Should be a fun time.

No comments: