Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Back to the valley

I'm back. Rochester was sad, fun, and overall a good trip. Hung out with Ryan and Elena the night before I left and Ryan and I drove around Denver a little bit looking at some houses.

When I was in Rochester I got to see my grandma and she seems to be in good spirits despite her condition continuing to deteriorate. She is so skinny and weak, but it was good to talk to her and see her again.

Kris came to visit from Buffalo and we went over to the Guck's house for a little while and met Michaela then hit Java's with Chris and Jennie. So awesome to hang out with the two of them! Too bad Monique couldn't make it. Hopefully I will be heading that direction in April for a week and we can hang out then.

Last night it took me over 3 hours to drive in the snow back to Vail from DIA. Ugh. I made it here about 4am... I was gonna go snowboarding today, but decided to just chill and clean up around the house and ride tomorrow when it is powder day!

No comments: