Friday, March 24, 2006

6 weird things

Kris asked me to do this. Not sure why I am doing it other than I am bored on Friday night waiting for it to be later so I can go out.

1. I used to regularly get hit by cars. Four times total. Ages 5, 9, 11, 18. The first sent me to the hospital. The last was on a skateboard. Now I have a scar from a 3rd degree burn on my right butt cheek from the engine of the van in the first accident.

2. Rootbeer is my favorite beverage. If I had nothing other than rootbeer to drink for the rest of my life I would be stoked. Wait a minute... I need some water once in a while to rinse with after brushing my teeth, but other than that.

3. Have you ever seen the Seinfeld about nakedness when Jerry's girlfriend is always naked and it freaks him out? I am the same way... Nakedness is cool and all, but opening pickle bottles while naked is not hot. I prefer girls to have their clothes on (until I take them off). That said... Kris's entry about farting is totally on, but naked farting is not so cool...

4. I wanna ride my bike all the time and everywhere. I need to get a big beach cruiser with the rediculous handlebars and a sweet paint job and cruise the town with everybody staring at me. I already do this on my longboard because it is a 6 foot long handmade hill-bombing machine. Now I need the sweet bike, or atleast one of my friends to have the sweet bike so they can tow me and people can look at us all the time.

5. One time a few months after I broke up with a long-term girlfriend I ran into her in a store when I was buying a shirt. Being the bitch she is, she says, "Are you really buying that? That shirt is ugly!" From then on, any time I knew I would see her somewhere I would wear that shirt. Sometimes I would even get other people to comment on it in front of her. Why do I love being a jerk to people?

6. My toilet takes literally 5 minutes to finish flushing and it is driving me CRAZY. It all goes down pretty quick, but then it runs to fill up the tank forever. Anybody know how to fix that? I am sure I could figure it out, but this house is a rental and I guess I don't care much.

No comments: