Tuesday, April 18, 2006

2 days of work gone

So today was my second day at work at Crosswalk. Things are going well there. I am really enjoying living in Denver. Last night I went for a bike ride from Meghan's place in Wash Park to REI on the border of Highlands.

After work today I had to go downtown to sign some papers for my house and on the way I could see downtown ahead of me to the left and the Rocky Mountain Front Range to my right. It was all sunny above me, but dark clouds had formed to the east over the planes and the city looked incredible with the sun shining from the mountains on the tall buildings with the dark clouds behind them. It is actually a quite common site here and that is when I realized that I am really gonna love it here. Driving home from work with those views every day is incredible. Ahhh... Denver.

Tonight Ryan and I are probably gonna go check out the Lipgloss function. Should be a good time...

No comments: