Sunday, August 26, 2007

preparing

Current music: Songs Ohia: Axxess & Ace

This weekend was mostly spent looking after my house. I made some good progress. Cleaned the basement (mostly), cleaned the garage, installed some bamboo looking window film in the bathroom, and did some other general cleaning. Stacia moves in on Tuesday and the doors to her room should be installed the same day!

It has been a weekend of parties...
Friday: Karla's birthday
Saturday: Danielle's going away party, Inslee's birthday, Justin's birthday/housewarming
Today: just some sweet trivia at Sputnik.

I headed to Wash Park around sunset this evening to get some photos and play with my camera a bit. I need to do that more. This is the best shot I got, and I am not all that thrilled. I could probably lighten it up a little, but this was the base shot:

No comments: