Thursday, September 10, 2009

Photography show at Niwot Market

This weekend I am having my first ever photography show at Southpaw at the Niwot Market. This weekend is supposed to be the official opening as long as their health inspection passes. They might not be serving juice yet, but they will be open regardless. I have 3 pieces hung their. If you are interested in going there to support the opening, I suggest going during the day on Saturday. Saturday is Niwot Nostalgia Day so other things like concerts and street vendors will be out in full force.

Niwot Nostalgia Day website: http://www.niwot.com/events/Nostalgia_Day.php

I will be there in the early afternoon from about 12p until 3p. There is also a market next door that has great sandwiches.

Directions from Denver: http://tinyurl.com/niwotmarket

Directions from Boulder: http://tinyurl.com/niwotmarketfromboulder

5 comments:

Misty A. said...

Lenny!

I KNEW that I had seen you around in Boulder! I swear I saw you on campus a few weeks ago! I really wish we could be friends again :) I would love that!

Lenny said...

Well, I do work on the CU Boulder campus... No reason we can't be friends. Is there?

Misty A. said...

no... no reason. Maybe we can get coffee or something since I dont drink...

Lenny said...

Sure. I am in the engineering center. If you are on this side of campus let me know and we can meet up at the Engineering Center Coffee Cart.

Blogger said...

Need To Increase Your ClickBank Traffic And Commissions?

Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the available ClickBank products.