Friday, February 13, 2004

Oh the soreness.

Current music: AFI - This Celluloid Dream

I got my ass kicked by the rock climbing wall last night. Ugh. I have rope burns, my entire upper body is sore. This is good times. Went out to dinner after climbing with Jeff, Jen, and Jen's little sister Steph to Tully's. Mmmm...so greasy. I told a story I shouldn't have told. I think I crossed the line and offended Jen and I feel bad. Oh well. I am over it.

So here I am at work. Thank God it is Friday. Too bad this isn't a pay week, but it's cool. Hmmm...this CD is almost over. I never listen to the whole last song on this AFI album because it gets too long and boring. I might just throw in Air's Premiers Symptomes. I am so glad that Air released a new album and got me reinterested in my old albums.

No comments: