Monday, March 08, 2004

Weekends are better

Current music: Mew - Snow Brigade

Damn this song is good! Ok...on with it...

Friday I went out with the dudes... We went to this girl's house who is friends with Joe. I never want to go there again. They were soooo lame. It was so pathetic that Joe, Kris, Tim, and I were sitting there txt'ing each other. We went and walked around Chippewa for a while then went home. It was pretty fun though.

Saturday I didn't even wake up until 1:30. I took my scanner and one of my living room chairs over to Kris because I need to start moving out and he said he wanted those things. Then Tim and I went with Jeff, Beth, and Jill up to Xin Vego. Last time Tim went there in January it was closed indefinitely because the people were on holiday. It was still closed! We all ended up at an Indian place down the street that was pretty good. Jill and I played hockey in the Duty Free shop. She thinks Tim and I do cocaine. She is way too gullible.

Sunday I got up early in the morning and packed up the car with stuff to move to my parents and drove to Rochester. Jennie met me out for breakfast at the Atomic Eggplant. Of course, they stopped doing Sunday brunch. We decided to go to Sweetland in East Rochester...out of business! What the hell is with all these restaurants? We went to Riki's in Fairport instead. I went back to my parents and put stuff away and did laundry and played with Roxanne. I drove back to Buffalo in the afternoon then went out for dinner at Olive Garden with my cousins and aunt and uncle. It was my aunt's birthday on Saturday. We went to Jeff's afterwards for dessert.

Talked to Mario yesterday. He is coming this weekend. I am amped for that. I should tell him to bring his skis and we can hit up KB... We are gonna cause some chaos with Kris and Tim (aka Sweet Baby Moose). Can't wait! I hope Shaun comes with him.

No comments: