Monday, July 05, 2004

fright in the night

Last night I left work a little early to get some things done. I went home and started making phone calls all over the place to book my parents at hotels and such. I think I did really well. My mom will be pumped because in Wellington they are going to stay at the Booklovers B&B which is run by Jane Tolerton. Jane is an award winning NZ author. I have never heard of anything she wrote, but Mom will be happy. I also got some really cheap fares going across the Cook Straight. $NZ30 each!

After I was done with that for the night it was about 8pm. I decided I was bored and I would go check out the Waingaro Hot Springs. I didn't know that it is such a drive. By the time I got there it was nearly 9 and they close at 10. I didn't feel like paying $6 for an hour so I turned around and drove home.

About 10 minutes after I got in bed there was a knock at the door. I didn't feel like getting up. Then there was another louder knock. I stayed in bed. Then another. I stayed in bed. Finally, there was someone shouting and it sounded like they were in the house! I got up to check it out. It was bloody Jeremy yelling in the bathroom window. He knew that we were home because our cars were there and he wanted his stereo back from the night of Mel's 21st when we borrowed it. Damn Jeremy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya know, you woulnd't have that problem if you opened your door when people knocked. Penis Wrinkle.


T