Sunday, March 20, 2005

Sold my car

Current music: Mazzy Star - Fade Into You

I didn't get as much as I wanted for my car. Only $2000NZ, but I guess losing $1000NZ on it over the course of a year isn't that bad... A woman from Cambridge is going to buy it. I just need to get back in touch with her about it now.

Yesterday I was planning to do some wakeboarding with Chris Mitchell, but he couldn't come because the battery on the boat was flat... We are planning to go later this week now. Instead I ended up going to Wairere Falls with Christophe. Tramped up there in jandals like a real kiwi. After that we came back to Hamilton and got some Thai from Sweet Basil and then I went home and read for a while before crashing out. It is weird going back off daylight savings time... Gets dark so early now. If it looks like it is going to be a good sunset I am planning to head out to Raglan sometime this week to get a good photo from the start of the Mt. Karioi walk. I love it there.

No comments: