Thursday, June 02, 2005

Kicked my ass again

Current music: Queen - Innuendo

This morning Jeff, Temlock, and I rode up Red Sandstone Road to the junction of the road to Piney Lake. Jeff had told us it was easier and not as steep as Vail Mountain which I needed because my legs were paid out already from yesterday's ride. Turns out... it is steeper. Not as long, but it is steady uphill, no breaks from the steepness. It probably wouldn't have been very hard if I wasn't wasted from yesterday, but it was nasty.

Jeff got mad at me because I told him I was upset that it was steep. He said he is never gonna ride with me again because I am a complainer... Haha... I bet the next time I go for a ride he goes with me.

My rear brakes are making a bad sound and they are not evenly braking. I will have to take my bike back to Jeff at CBS tomorrow. After that I am heading down to Boulder to meet Mara and probably do a little shopping. I might be moving into her parents' house in Sandstone...

Here are some pictures from today's ride:


No comments: