Wednesday, September 19, 2007

colds are bad news

Current music: St. Vincent - Marry Me

Stacia and I went up to Vail this past weekend and hung out with Hulsey and Mel. Fun times. I got to ride my mountain bike once again. It felt good to be back on it. Just did a short ride. I plan to do some more riding this weekend, but closer to home.

My camera came back into Best Buy after the "DC converter board" was replaced. Weird... why do they have a "DC converter board"? The camera surely runs on DC and the battery is obviously DC. I assume it is actually a voltage regulation or monitoring board which was replaced.

Having my camera back I was able to go and play with the new lens filters I got. The circular polarizer is great. I also like the Tiffen 812, but in a sunset that one has such limited use. I will have to play with the Tiffen Haze-1 a bit more to really learn that one. Here is a shot using the circular polarizer:


f/3.8   ISO:100   Focal length: 20mm   Exp: 1/100

No comments: