Friday, January 30, 2004

I want Thai every day

Current music: Air - All I Need

This song reminds me of driving the Wegman's truck around with Scott and Adam and listening to WBER. This new Air album got me in the mood for old Air too. I have been listening to it all the time lately. I wish I could listen to WBER here at work, but they would go crazy if I was streaming audio over the network. I wonder if I can come up with a way of doing it... I miss the Friday morning show.

I have decided that I need to marry a Thai woman so she can cook me Thai food every day. Jeff, Beth, Tim, and I went to Jasmine's last night for some food then over to Feel Rite for cookies. A night of good eats. I think I have been smiling from the moment I smelled the food outside the restaurant. Just sipping on some Dragon Well green tea now and that makes me smile more.

I was going to pack and do laundry last night so I was ready to go to Plattsburgh tonight, but instead I just went to bed. I am gonna have to pack furiously when I get home from work. Not sure what I am gonna pack though because I don't know if I have any clean clothes.

No comments: