Friday, November 18, 2005

opening day suckas

Yesterday was a sweet day. My first day actually doing my real job instead of training and not doing anything but sitting in a room. Went over to a super cute girl's house at night. ;)

Today was opening day for Vail Mountain and of course I had to work 6am to 2pm. Dave and I got out early and went up on the mountain to rip with some of his buddies. I took a few good diggers which is to be expected on opening day I guess. Apparently, people are saying this was the best opening day in many years. 48" of pow in the past week and bluebird skies today...

Meghan is coming up from Denver tomorrow and I am stoked to ride with her. Hulsey and I are gonna hit it up early then meet up with Meg and maybe Spencer later on... Call if you feel like an easy day tomorrow.

No comments: