Saturday, November 05, 2005

Slacking again

Current music: Bloc Party - Like Eating Glass

Ok, so here is my update... finally. I am back in Vail and loving life. I am unemployed and just big chillin'. I have applied for a few jobs this week and it looks like I am going to be offered 3 of them (the only ones I have interviewed for so far). The Lodge at Vail wants to hire me for bellman or front desk. The Vail Marriott wants me for conceirge. Sweet huh? I am waiting to hear back definite offers.

Yesterday I went over to Silverthorne to hit up Mountain Sports Outlet for some new pants. I got the 2006 Burton AK Cargo Pant. I am so stoked on my gear for the season. I still need a few things for backcountry though (avalanche beacon, shovel, probe).

We got some snow today... Check out the situation on my porch this morning:

No comments: