Friday, December 02, 2005

This week just keeps getting worse

Went riding with the guys this morning... Spencer, Jeff, and Nick. Oh my god. The pow is so sick out there. So many fresh turns. I thought I could ride my cares away, but no chance of that. Ended up running into a rock I was trying to jump off... Don't ask. Then tumbled down the 10-15 foot drop that I wanted to land. By the time I reached the bottom my leg was bleeding and I was in a ravine.

Took a few more runs, but we were all having technical issues with our goggles. I was getting miserable so I took off and headed home. Pics from some cliff drops coming soon.

I forgave once, but it was for something way more minor than what I did. Maybe someday I will be forgiven and I can go back to attacking the fortress. I know I can get through it, but I have am lost and need a map back there.

No comments: