Thursday, December 29, 2005

Tried to ride

Sean and I went to the lift this morning about 8:40 and it wasn't open due to high winds. The entire mountain was closed. Lame. We waited around until 9:30... Did some shopping and stuff in the meantime. By then the line was crazy so we took off. We wanted to go to Arrowhead, but the roads suck so we flagged that. I just came home and waxed my boards. Working tonight at 4pm. Should be a great time...

Meghan called again today and she is planning to come up tomorrow night and spend the night then ride in the morning. So damn stoked is me.

Riding is gonna be my only life from now until the end of the season with the occaisional trip to Denver to see shows. Jonah is playing tonight and I am bummed as that I can't make it. I was gonna try to switch shifts with someone at work, but figured with all this snow I should just stay here. Don't feel like driving in this crap. It was a hard decision though. It is Jonah...

No comments: