Sunday, January 19, 2014

Photoboop!

At the wedding I setup an automatically publishing Photoboop. The way it worked was that there was an iPad sitting in a box on the floor below it. That iPad was running ShutterSnitch configured to upload all photos received immediately to my Zenfolio account. The camera attached to the Photoboop was my D90 with an Eye-Fi card in it, configured to upload photos to ShutterSnitch on the iPad.

It worked very well. Not all of the photos made it. For some reason there was no LTE connection at Maggiano's Little Italy so they were uploaded only over 3G. I blame this as the culprit for not all the photos making it.

People at the reception seemed to have fun taking photos and then showing other people the photos from their phones within minutes. Overall, I am glad we set it up. It was no wedding video booth, but good enough.

The entire set of photos is here.

Here are a few of my favorites:






No comments: