Sunday, June 11, 2006

Furniture finally found

I haven't had any furniture in my house since I moved in. Basically it was so bad that when some friends got here from out of town they said "I didn't realize that you didn't have ANY furniture".

So... today Laura, Kris, and I went to American Furniture Warehouse Megstore. That place has prices which are key as and furniture that is sweeter than.

I ended up getting a matching sofa, chair, and ottoman. They are really trendy and will probably, if not definitely, add to my neighbor's thoughts that Kris and I are gay lovers. Delivery date is Wednesday so people should come over then and abuse the new furniture.

I didn't have my camera at the store with me. Here is a picture of my new dining room table and chairs though. I will get pics of the new stuff when it arrives.

No comments: