Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Post-diddily-osting

So, no new pics for a while because I suck at it. The snow season ended and I had other priorities. Things are settling down a little even though I need furniture badly. I think tomorrow will be deemed "furniture finding fiasco".

Here are pictures of some things that have happened since last posting...

Kris went wild:


Elena, Ryan, Tasha, and I biked up to Chair 10 on Vail Mountain for Elena's first real mountain ride:


Tasha had the time of her life:


Stacia came to visit to check out DU:


Stacia and I hiked to Booth Falls in Vail (I really was happy, but you would never know it by my facial expression):


Stacia and I stole ALL the flowers from my old house in Vail to bring back to Denver:


We rocked out at Red Rocks:


Hulsey went around flashing McDonald's customers:


Still some snow coverage at Mid Vail:

No comments: