Saturday, June 10, 2006

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh KKKKKKKKKaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

Last night was exceptional. Hit up Sputnik with Laura, Ryan, and Elena then went to Lipgloss to shake it with the hipsters. Didn't do much shaking, just mostly lurked with Laura and talked shit about people except for the girl in the red and white shirt. After a good lurking session we went home. Laura and I sat up all night drinking kava and chatting. Good times. I think the raddest and baddest thing about Laura is that she doesn't like most people and she is pretty forthcoming with that.

The Mustards are moving today and I was gonna help the Colonel, but he isn't calling me back and I don't know where they are at. Maybe I should get dressed then go find them. They must be at one of the houses eh?

Ok, this has gotta be the best one of the night... Ryan and Elena getting ready to shake it with the Lipgloss hipsters:

No comments: