Monday, September 22, 2003

back to work

Current music: Ester Drang - Infinite Keys

Another Monday, another weekend gone. I won the Chinese Monday challenge today...

There's something happening here,
What it is, aint exactly clear.
There's a man with a gun over there,
Telling me I got to beware.
_____________________________________________________


I knew it...
Missing lyric: I think it's time we stop.
Artist: Buffalo Springfield
Song name: "For What It's Worth"

Now I provided this challenge for next Chinese Monday...

The same old story,
But it's worth telling just once more.
It's all fun and laughter.
They lived ever after in ecstacy.
________________________________


Who knows it? I do...well, I made the challenge. I better know it. You need to tell me missing lyric, artist, and song name to win!

No comments: