Monday, September 29, 2003

Cold

Current music: The sound of a co-worker blowing his nose

Hope I didn't give my co-workers this damn cold that I have. His kids were sick last week too so maybe he got it from them. Anything to take the blame off me right?

Nick and Sarah's wedding was fun. It was cool to see all those guys again. I hadn't seen them in so long. I'm glad Jennie had fun too... I was worried she would get bored, but I guess I shouldn't have because she knew a lot of people there and she always finds a way to have fun anyway.

My grandparents came up from Florida a day earlier than expected. They got in late Saturday afternoon. That was really cool because I miss them. They are in town for two weeks. My grandfather went to my dad's softball game with us on Sunday. I'm glad to see him doing so much better than he has been for several years now.

Don't know if I am gonna bowl tonight. I really want to, but being sick blows and I need to sleep. Maybe I will sleep when I get home from work until about 10 then bowl... Maybe this new build of wxWindows will finish soon and I can get back to work.

No comments: