Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Who likes Cursive anyway?

Last night I went down to Nietzsche's to see Cursive. I already knew the tickets were sold out, but Tim and I thought maybe we could get in. Tim got there before me and went in and had a drink. He ended up staying in there and seeing the show. I got there just after him and people were already lining up outside. I waited in line until about 8pm, but they still weren't letting people in that didn't have tickets. Jeff showed up and we said screw it and went to Pano's. Wasn't that bit a deal to miss in anyway...


I don't want to work on this R&D project anymore. I don't know what the hell I am doing and I keep running into dead ends. This is getting frusterating. I guess that is the only way to learn though.


Jeff (not the same as above) is moving into his condo today. I think I'll go over there after work and help him out.

No comments: