Sunday, February 27, 2005

Coffee

Ok, so the weekend is over and it has started raining pretty hard. I just got off the phone with my grandma and sounds like it is raining hard in Florida too... Last night I spent a long time organizing photos and putting comments to them. I have so many to take care of.

I have started using gThumb to make my photo albums. A while I started using it for photo organization and I figured I might as well use it for online albums because it already is very capable. I can put captions right there in the program and they show up automatically in the album. Take a look at the two new albums I put up and let me know if you like this new format or the old format better...
Here are the new albums: Mt. Ruapehu and Huey

Here are some that were promised. First we will tackle the one from Simon and I climbing Mt. Ruapehu on Saturday:
Simon peering off a cliff into nothing:


Lenny at the Crater Lake:


Now here are some of Huey that I took yesterday:


No comments: