Friday, July 08, 2005

It's been such a long long time

Chris' party in Peconic, Long Island was a blast. A little more low key than years past. Jesse Shoemaker showed up and it was awesome to see that face. We got some good sunsets at the beach and had good times together:




After that 3 days of party, Tor and I drove to Syracuse. My parents picked me up there and I went home for 2 days. I thought I would be staying there all week, but work decided I needed to visit a customer in Oulu, Finland. I flew out on the 6th in the morning.

Now I am in Finland and I have been here for two nights. I have to stay for another few days, but its cool. I am having fun here. The first night, since the sun never sets, I woke up about 2am and went out for a walk around the city. Believe it or not, but I took these shots at about 2:40am:




Yesterday, Jouko and his girlfriend took me on a boat cruise in the sea in the evening. It is amazing that the sunsets can last for so long. The entire time we were on the cruise it was setting (4 hrs) and it still hadn't set when I went to bed at 11:30pm.




No comments: