Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Poets shmoets...

Finland rocks in the summer. Since the sun doesn't really go down it stays warm all night. Last night Marjo and I went out to a really nice restaurant on the water for dinner. I had some really good lamb and she had an ENTIRE chicken! After dinner we called Hulsey so he could hear her Finnish accent and hear her speak Finnish. Pretty funny. Later in the night we went out to a pizzaria and met up with her cousin and her cousin's friend. It was a good night.

I tried to change my flight so that I fly to Copenhagen in the morning on Friday then back too hte US in the afternoon, but there are no flights available for Friday morning to Copenhagen. I will have to leave here tomorrow afternoon and head to Copenhagen, then spend the night there and fly to the US on Friday afternoon. Kinda sucks, but I will get another half day of work done, so that is good.

Well, back to the debugging...

No comments: