Thursday, September 29, 2005

Back in Finland

So, here I am back in Finland. I thought that if I came back here that I would see Marjo right away, but that is not the case. She is back with her old boyfriend and I don't know when I will see her at all. She says Saturday, but so far she is not returning my texts. We will see...

On a brighter note, I forgot how unbelieveable looking the girls are here. All of them. Last time, since I met Marjo the second day I was here, I didn't really pay as much attention to other girls. Well, let me tell you, it is amazing. I will just have to find a different one ;)

When I landed in Copenhagen yesterday, our deplaning music was a song by the Kings of Convenience. I was so stoked. The Rasmus is playing here in Oulu on Sunday night and I will be there.

Time to get to work and fix some problems for these guys...

No comments: