Monday, September 12, 2005

wo wo work in the lib lib library

I have been working in the library all day today. A bunch of girls just came in and sat at the table right in front of me and started talking so loud... Doh...

The wedding was fun on Saturday. The reception was at a park and we had a pig roast and park kinda activities including bocce.

Yesterday I went to Buffalo to see Kris and my old manager, Shawn. It was good fun. Kris and I went to Beaver Island State Park and played some disc golf. I lost the keys to my parents car when we were playing. Apparently there is a hole in my pocket. We walked the course over and over again and never found them. Eventually we called my parents and my dad came all the way out to bring us another set.

After Kris and I ate dinner at My Tomoto Pie we met up with Shawn at Slick Willy's for a few games of pool...

No comments: