Wednesday, September 07, 2005

city boy, yes i am

Current music: Death Cab For Cutie - Soul Meets Body

So after quite a few years of trying to figure something out, I think I finally have. I love city life. This however conficts with my love of snowboarding since snowboarding in cities usually sucks and the concrete and asphalt ruin boards quickly.

I love the concerts.
I love the indie movie theatres.
I love walking around the city.
I love having tons of people.
I love the public transportation.
I love city biking.
I love the bookstores, CD stores, and magazine shops.
I love the ghetto bowling alleys.
I love the metropolitan women.
I love cities.

So, I have done 4 years in Plattsburgh (too small), then almost 2 in Buffalo (good size), then a year in Hamilton, NZ (too small), and now I am in Vail (way too small). I am gonna have to make the move after this snowboard season to a city... I just can't handle it anymore. Not that I don't love living in Vail. I do love this place. This is my favorite place I have ever lived, but there are too many things I miss...

No comments: