Tuesday, September 20, 2005

tasha time

Current music: Sigur Rós - Vaka - Track 3 (Smskfa 2)

Well, this morning I had to get up early to drive Hulsey to the Denver airport so he can fly to Rochester then go to Allentown, PA for Jamie's wedding on Saturday. It was a nice drive.

When I got back into town I had to ride over to Jeff's house and take Tasha out for a run. She is my bitch for the week until Jeff gets back. It should be fun playing with her. I rode my bike and made her run down to the post office, then over to my house, then back to Jeff's. Overall, it was a good 4.3 miles. She should be sleeping now until I have to go and let her out again later on tonight.

The new album from Sigur Rós came out last week and I got it in the mail today. I am stoked on it and about to listen to it now...

No comments: