Sunday, August 01, 2004

Christchurch

Well... I went to Auckland on Friday after work and saw the Bleeders, The Have, and Deja Voodoo with Bubba. In the morning I went out to the airport and caught a flight down to Nelson. Too bad my flight was cancelled. I had to wait 3 hours to get a differnt one. I finally made it to Nelson at 12pm. We drove from there to Christchurch.

Today we spent the day around Chch. We went up the mountains on the outskirts of the city that the gondola goes up. We drove though. Dad and I went out to the driving range and hit some balls. It was a good time.

Tonight the rents are crashing out early. Too bad I don't know people in Chch to hang out with. Tomorrow we are going to Lake Tekapo and Lake Pukaki then staying the night in Twizel. Can't wait to get back into the Southern Alps.

No comments: