Wednesday, August 11, 2004

My ear hurts

Ok, so last night I went and had a spa at Matt's house with Ben and Mel and some other people. That was good. Afterwards we went home and went to bed.

My ear had been aching like it has a pimple in it. I woke up in the middle of the night and I actually couldn't hear out of my right ear because it had closed off because of the damn pimple. This morning it was really killing me. Ben looked in my ear and couldn't see anything. Finally I popped it using a q-tip. More and more crap kept coming out. It felt like my brain was leaking out of my head. Right now it is still hurting and a bit closed off, but not nearly as bad as it was.

So I am here at work and first Holly told me she was thinking of me last night because she saw Mogwai and the Rapture play. Then Meghan told me so was thinking of me because she is back in Buffalo and drove past the Pizza Plant. Maybe it is kinda like my ears ringing... when people think of me my ears fill up with zits... Damn it. Stop thinking of me.

No comments: