Monday, August 30, 2004

Geekin' it up!

Yesterday we went to the new Pattaya Satay House for lunch. Excellent Thai food. I hadn't eaten any Thai in a long time and I missed it.

Anyways, in the afternoon I managed to get our bare board booting now. It boots using some assembly code that my boss wrote. I had to tweak it a little bit and fix a few bugs though. Once that was done I wrote a little test application in C to turn on and off the LEDs on the board, set the jump in the assembly and it worked! So now booting out little Intel XScale 80321 is working and talking to the SRAM nicely and we can run C code on it. Whee...

Last night I went home from work a little late. All that excitement made me stick around. Just hung out and watched some tv and chatted it up with the flatmates.

It pisses me off sometimes that people twist stories to suit their needs. There is no need to change the way something happened. A little embelishment is cool usually because it makes the story more exciting, but to change what actually happened is rediculous. Some people just need to grow up I guess.

No comments: