Thursday, August 19, 2004

One day til snowboarding

It is winter and I haven't been snowboarding in over a month. Sucks. Either the weather was crap or I had something else I had to do. I am going tomorrow though and it looks like the weather will be good. Now we just gotta hope that the huge dump of snow hasn't turned to ice.

Went rock climbing with Simon last night then over to Kenny's to change the oil in my car. He couldn't figure it out though and said we will have to do it on a weekend sometime because it is up under the exhaust manifold. Stupid car... Maybe I will just take it someplace and have it done. We hit up Sun World for dinner.

I got a package yesterday from my grandma. It was all cookies and food and stuff. Random, but the cookies are all homemade and really good.

I think Harris and I are gonna leave at 4am to go down to the mountain. That way we will beat the crowds...

No comments: