Sunday, March 13, 2005

Back to Tron

Had a pretty good weekend. It was awesome to see so much of the crew again... Simeon and Marty were both in Hamilton for the weekend. Hung out at Simon, Gareth, and Sarah's house on Friday night and again all day Saturday. Played backyard cricket most of the day Saturday... Fun times.

Saturday night Marty, Simeon, and I went to the Hilly to see some reggae bands. Kora was amazing and The Midnites were pretty good too.

Sunday I went up to Auckland to let some people testdrive me car and catch up with Bubba. Bubba and I hit Real Groovy and I bought the new Mars Volta album and the Kora EP then we got some dinner at the Ponsonby food court with Steve. Went back to Steve's house for a little while then I had to head back to Hamilton...

This week I want to get Gareth and Simon together for a mish to Rotorua to hit the hotpools with Marty.

No comments: