Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The day before yesterday, yesterday and today

So 2 days ago the kitten shat itself because it was so scared of another cat. Huey has been getting really cocky and thinking he was big enough to play outside at night. He wouldn't come home the other night and then he got into som trouble with another cat. Hamish had to rescue him at about midnight...

Been hanging out at Gareth, Sarah, and Simon's the past few nights since Kenny has been back in town. Yesterday I met Kenny at Grind for lunch. I think we might go there again today...

Amanda and I have been working on the photo blocks. They are coming out rather well. I just hope we can sell them now.

Marty is coming up this weekend. That should be cool.

My computer here at work is finally back up and running mostly normally. What a mission that has been. Ugh.

No comments: