Thursday, March 17, 2005

Just buy my car please

Current music: The Promise Ring - Best Looking Boys

Last night I had some girl from College Hall come and check out my car. She is keen for it but she just has to convince her parents since they are the ones buying it. Then today another girl came by and looked at the car. She offered me $2200 for it, but I don't want to take it off TradeMe for less than $2500... We'll see what happens when the auction ends tomorrow.

It was St. Patrick's Day yesterday and I went out to some pubs with Hamish and Amanda. Met up with Joel and Matt at Biddy's. We were walking down the street and I saw Boldis at Sohl so I stopped and chatted. Next thing I knew Hamo and Amanda were gone. I ended up staying there and hanging out for quite a while.

Today Gregor is having his going away party. I think I will stop by and see what's happening, but I don't plan to stay there long. Tomorrow weare moving to the Te Aroha St. flat...

No comments: