Saturday, March 05, 2005

Fine, I will post today

Last night I went to two concerts. The Hamtown Smackdown and the Hamtown Shakedown. On my way to the Smackdown I met up with Luke heading to the Shakedown so I went over there. They didn't even have a PA yet, so I went back to the Smackdown and watched Warpath and Evil Priest. Then it was time to get back to the Shakedown. Christophe was outside Revert when I was walking past so I talked him into coming too. I was there until 3am, but saw some cool bands like The Rock and Roll Machine, The Have, and Electric Shakedown.

Tonight is the 2nd day of the Smackdown so I am about to go there. I really want to see Isaac's band called Brick vs. Face. They should be pretty decent.

Today I talked to Lori for a while. She sent me a picture of her knee. I can't believe the bruise is so small after what happened. For those who haven't heard she was snowboarding at night at Titus Mtn in the northern Adirondacks with a friend of hers when 2 black bears came rushing out of the woods. One appeared to be a cub and the other its mother. Knowing that bears can't run downhill the girls took off on their snowboards. The cub was playfully chasing them and the mother wasn't being so playful. Both bears tumbled and rolled as they started downhill with the mother actually landing on top of Lori! The bear was stunned and so was Lori, but Lori managed to get up and get out of there before the bear could figure out what happened. Anyways, this is the bruise:


After talking to Lori I walked to town. It was a nice sunny day so I figured, why not? Did some shopping in town and bought my grandma a present. Made some orders for Icebreakers for a bunch of people back at home. Then walked home. I washed and vacuumed my car when I got home to get it ready for selling and took some photos. Then I listed it on TradeMe a few minutes ago...

Well, time to head to the show. I don't wanna miss Isaac's band!

No comments: