Sunday, April 24, 2005

Back in Rochester

Current music: AC/DC - Burnin' Alive

I am finally back in Rochester and for a few days this time. Since coming back from NZ, I haven't really spent any time here. I have been in Plattsburgh, Buffalo, Alfred, everywhere but here. Now I am here and starting to get unpacked finally... It has been 3 weeks of wearing the same clothes over and over because I hadn't unpacked anything else.

Buffalo was fun the other day. The baseball game was rained out, but Jeff and I met up with Kris and Sarah at Jasmine's for dinner then went downtown. We stopped in Spot and the Pink, but everything was dead so we went back to Kris's house and watched Napoleon Dynamite then fell asleep.

Yesterday I drove back to Rochester and just hung out the rest of the night. I found out that Alayne is pregnant! That is crazy. Talked to Meghan on the phone as well... can't wait to see her and do some hiking with her in CO this summer!

Well, gotta go continue unpacking.

No comments: