Thursday, April 14, 2005

Made it to the Burgh

Current music: Piebald - The Stalker

Damn, just burned my toungue on this Dunkin' Donuts coffee. Ugh.

Yesterday, after eating brekkie with the rents at Sweetland I drove up to Plattsburgh. About a 5 hour drive and it was quite nice. Dropped my stuff at Mike's, then headed over to the College Center to see Bryan and Mike. After that I went and visited Shaun. Jimmy showed up and almost had a heart-attack because I was in Shaun's room. Jimmy gave me a ride back to Mike's in his mail truck with vinyl seat which he though were leather. Ha!

Lori and Bailey made dinner for me. For all the complaining that Lori does about how she can't cook, I was reasonably impressed. After a quick visit to the mall Lori kicked me out so she could go running. I was pretty surprised. I thought she would want to hang out after not seeing each other for a year. I think she feel uncomfortable around me for some reason.

Couldn't find Shaun after dinner for coffee club, so I hung out with Mike. We wandered around the construction zones in MacDonough Hall. It is crazy. This building is gonna be so rad. Mike's apartment is huge. After wandering for a while we went and visited Jess Po. She doesn't live in Mike's building anymore, but is still working in the mailroom. It was fun to see her again.

Everybody here loves thefacebook.com. I am not sure why it is just catching on after Friendster, MySpace, and Orkut have been around for ages. I guess it just shows what Brickey was talking about. "Hardcore kids" or whatever you wanna call them always are all over everything. They go through everything first. If you can be on top of what they are on top of currently, then you will know where the trend will go in 2-5 years. It is incredible.

No comments: