Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Rochester -> Richmond -> Rochester -> Buffalo -> Rochester

So, the wedding was pretty good and then we had to drive all the way back to Rochester. Ugh. That night I went over to Jennie's house. It is really weird. She is hanging out with all these really young kids, like 18 and 19 year olds. It was cool to see her and Sara, but I felt really uncomfortable with all the babies around and their crazy drama.

Yesterday Stacia gave me a ride to Buffalo and dropped me off with Uncle Bob. We rode out to his old building and picked up my car. It was amazing... just started right up. There is quite a bit of rust on the engine block... I didn't like that much and the rotors and brack calipers were rusted too... I got it washed and met up with Kris for lunch at Mighty Taco, then took my car in for its 30,000 mile maint. Kris and I went to the Hero studio and hung out with Beth, Mark, and Frank for a while, then back to Kris' house. We met up with Beth and Mark later on for dinner at El Canello. Oh... it is so awesome to have fake Mexican and good Mexican in one day. I was in heaven... So much good food. After dinner I went and picked up my car. They said I need to get new front rotors and front brake pads. I figured crap like that I would need to do.

This morning I took the car over to the place in Rochester and got everything fixed up. I still have to get my inspection done, but I have to wait a few days until the battery is fully charged up again. Maybe after I get back from Plattsburgh. I think I am going to go tomorrow until Monday next week.

I gotta go eat some lunch before Mom gets home from work. We are going to Dad's softball game this afternoon at Fisher. It is freezing though. Nothing like Fiji. I need some serious clothing for this business.

No comments: