Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Why can't Mazda use normal tires?

So, I got up at 5:45am and drove to Burlington, but when I got there I found that the guy who told me he would save the tires to me gave them to his store in Williston and and they had sold them yesterday. He said that he would have the tires in for me by Thursday morning. Totally sucks.

When I got back here to Plattsburgh I called a place in Albany and the first place I called has them in. I am going there to get them soon, then heading home to Rochester.

Why does Mazda have to use the lamest size possible. Nobody stocks these 195-50R16 83V tires. They are an odd size that nobody really wants. It sucks...

Last night I hung out with Shaun and tried to see that girl I met the night before, but she wasn't there when I stopped by. I left her a note and she got back to me today... too bad I am leaving. I think this happens to me everywhere I go. I always meet girls right at the end of whatever I am doing. End of the semester, end of living in NZ, end of living in Buffalo, etc... Between that and the tires what am I gonna do? It is so frustrating...

No comments: