Friday, April 15, 2005

Good day eh?

Woke up this morning and chilled out for a while then went to Peacock Music and bought some new CDs. I got Iron & Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days and Brandtson - Send Us a Signal.

This afternoon I went and visited Tracie McCarthy and the boys. Cool to see them and have a chat. How is it that Tracie knows everything and gives awesome advice that is right on the money all the time. Shaun said it when he said she is a second mother...

Went out to dinner with Lori, Mike, Jessie, and Lori's friend Davida. Dee knows Johnny from Kent Hall so I am stoked. I hope I get to see that dude this weekend. Dinner was really good. We ate at the Smoked Pepper. It used to be Chipotles, but same food, same quality.

After dinner I went to Shaun's room and watched Mr. Deeds with him and Stacy. Now it is time for bed so I can get up at 9am and go to Lori's for breakfast then to Montreal for the day.

No comments: