Sunday, July 18, 2004

less than 48 hours

My parents are arriving at 6:50am on Wednesday, that is about 45 hours away now. Should be a fun 3 weeks with them. I think they are exicted about coming here as well.

Friday night we went over to Matt's house and watched Big Fish and sat in the hottub for a while. Nice relaxing night.

Saturday I came into town to look for new glasses. I broke mine. Didn't really find anything I wanted. I will have to have a look in Auckland for some. After that I went out to Ben's parents' house for a while. It is nice out there in the farmlands. That night we had a work party to celebrate the success of the new product I am working on. The Dag 3.7t.

Sunday I got up and we had a cleaning fest around the house. We cleaned all the mold from around the windows, cleaned the toilet and bathroom, Amanda did all the dishes. After that I had to get my car fixed up. The oil was low and the radiator had nearly no water in it. Took care of that stuff. I need to keep an eye on that thing to make sure I don't have a leak and to make sure I don't overheat! I also had to get a new registration for my car.

We went to Matt's again in the afternoon and sat in the hottub for a while. I left my sunglasses over there and I am upset about that. I really hope that I get them back.

No comments: