Tuesday, July 06, 2004

you will cross the country alone

Current music: Death Cab for Cutie - Information Travels Faster

Had a productive night last night. I went home and had some dinner and lounged, then went and picked up Harris. We wanted to get some tire chains for my car so that we don't have to pay when we go up the mountain. The Warehouse in Hamilton East didn't have any. He is gonna check the one in the city center today.

After that I went down to the internet cafe to download some Loveline episodes. I now have Simon and Harris addicted as well. I ran out of new episodes to listen to, so I got 6 more new ones.

Tonight I have to finish making booking for my parents. I have a few more places to suss out. Once I get it all done I will post their itinerary. Should be a really mean one!

No comments: