Tuesday, July 20, 2004

The rents have arrived

Last night after work I went up to Auckland. It took me a little over two hours to get to Bubba's house because of the traffic and everything. We went out for dinner to a little Italian place called Delicious. It was really good. I will definitely have to visit that place again.

I got up early this morning and left Bubba's at about 6:15. Got to the airport at 6:50 and had to wait about an hour for my parents to land and then get through customs. Once through we took off for Hamil-tron. Stopped at McDonald's right outside the airport for some coffee and then stopped at Prolificx to check out the office on the way.

We arrived back in Hamilton at 9:45am. I gave them some directions around town and they headed off in my car to go check into the motel and get showered up and stuff like that. Gonna have lunch with them at about 1pm.

No comments: