Sunday, October 10, 2004

I love my new house

Current music: The Promise Ring - Stop Playing Guitar

Well, the weekend is over. My muffler is messed up. I need to call and get an appointment for that to be fixed. The US dollar is at a new low since I have been here. I guess I should keep sending my NZ money over there... I am pretty low on cash at the moment because I keep sending all my money over there. I get another paycheck this week. I think I will send that as well and just be poor for another two weeks...

The birthday party was pretty fun. A lot of people showed up that Sarah is friends with from PolyTech. I just hung out with the normal crew. Didn't feel much like mingling.

Sunday I didn't accomplish much. Just hung out around the new pad. Ate fruit off the trees. Read a book in the sun. Next weekend will be different. Gotta get down to the mountain. Hmmm... it is getting down to not much time before the long weekend. I think I will just head out east and do a big 3 day hike in Te Urewera. I was contemplating going over to Australia, but I don't think I will go. Tracy, my sister's friend) is over there in Surfer's Paradise and it would be cool to visit her, but I have been slack on buying plane tickets.

No comments: