Sunday, October 03, 2004

Yesterday was good too... good weekend as usual.

Back at work today, but only after a rockin' weekend. Here are some pictures from Saturday:

On my way up to Crater Lake with Ben. Heading up the Whakapapa Glacier:


Leaving the top and starting down towards Knoll Ridge. Crazy ice:


Ben is ripping in down towards the Valley and the Knoll Ridge. The Whakapapa Pinnacles and Nguarahoe in the distance. I think this is my favorite shot of the day:


Yesterday I hung out around home all day in the sunshine then went out to Raglan to chill with Tiger. Ate some fish and chips and watched the sunset over Raglan:


After the sunset I went back to chill with Kenny at Kakanui. Beautiful Mel came by and got all the boys rounded up to go to Metropolis for Simon's birthday. We went down and had some hot chocolate there. Great night.

Today I am meeting up with Sarah for sushi at Casabella Lane. I haven't met up with her for lunch in ages.

No comments: