Wednesday, October 20, 2004

It's been a long long time

Well, Tuesday night I went over to Sarah's and talked to Simon about doing some tramping this weekend. He can't so I guess I am just gonna go alone. Nobody else wants to go either.

Last night I went out to Raglan for the sunset. I love it out there. I took some pictures... here is one of my favorites:


I have been getting people telling me they are using my photos as their desktop background. Let me know if you want to and I will send you a much higher quality image.

So, this weekend I am gonna go out and do the Manuoha-Waikarieti track near Lake Waikaremoana. It is a three day track. I haven't been on a long tramp since May, so I am really looking forward to it. The weather is gonna be really good this weekend and I will miss some snowboarding, but it will be worth it.

No comments: